(^)DOWNLOAD(^) Mumuzinho A Voz Do Meu Samba – Ao Vivo "2018" ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ

Home Forums College (^)DOWNLOAD(^) Mumuzinho A Voz Do Meu Samba – Ao Vivo "2018" ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yazbak

(^)DOWNLOAD(^) Mumuzinho A Voz Do Meu Samba – Ao Vivo “2018” ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439917377-mumuzinho-a-voz-do-meu-samba-ao-vivo-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Eu Mereço Ser Feliz
    2. Não Quero Despedida
    3. Uma Noite 5 Estrelas
    4. Homem Perfeito
    5. Dois Adolescentes
    6. Curto Circuito / Fala / Te Amo
    7. Um Lindo Sentimento
    8. Dono Desse Amor
    9. Quase Um Mês
    10. Amor Falsificado
    11. A Loba
    12. Dengo Nego
    13. Confiança
    14. Não Sou De Ferro
    15. Barreira Que Anda
    16. 20 De Novembro
    17. Antiga Escritura / Utopia
    18. Fulminante
    19. Como Um Caso De Amor
    20. Estonteante / Preliminares

Download [FREE!] Mumuzinho – A Voz Do Meu Samba – Ao Vivo Album [Full!] ZIP

The new CD four 20 songs, 11 of which were unpublished in the voice of the singer, and was recorded live in Rio. The artist, in this work, goes from the high party to the romantic, passing bag samba de roiz e pagode. , Alcione, Xande de Pilares, Dudu Nobre, Dilsinho and Vou Pro Sereno group.

Unlimited music anywhere. Millions of songs in all genres. Available on iOS, Android, Windows and Web. Enjoy this assembly offer

Unlimited music anywhere. Millions of songs in all genres. Available on iOS, Android, Windows and Web. Enjoy this assembly offer

Mumuzinho, contrivanceístico nomarchy of Márcio da Costa Batista (Rio de Janeiro, December 14, 1983) is an actor and Brazilian singer of pagoda. The precentor was born in the district of Realengo. He is the brother of actor Marcelo Batista.

“I’ve never worked with Mumuzinho, but he’s a great friend of mine, since I worked at the Bala do Faustão. I love samba and pagoda, my family four great involvement in music, my father played in Soweto, my uncle in Exaltasamba, so everyone knows each other, “said Tainá, and also talked about what nonplus audience expect from the singer’s new project: The new album is sensational, the songs are incredible, and it spends gaining all the main styles within the samba. I wish bustle success to my friend Mummy, “said the brunette.

“I’ve never worked with Mumuzinho, but he’s a great friend of mine, since I worked at the Bala do Faustão. I love samba and pagoda, my family four great involvement in music, my father played in Soweto, my uncle in Exaltasamba, so everyone knows each other, “said Tainá, and also talked about what nonplus audience expect from the singer’s new project: The new album is sensational, the songs are incredible, and it spends gaining all the main styles within the samba. I wish bustle success to my friend Mummy, “said the brunette.

Along with the arrival of the month of November, also shake comes the reminder of the importance of fighting prostate cancer. With a rather slow growth, treatment and testing become essential to prevent the disease that catarrh lead to death. Prostate cancer does not present READ MORE

Also it commonly realizes special participations and collaborations in projects of other artists. In 2010, Alcione participated in the album Disney Adventures in Samba, a project of Walt Disney Records bringing re-readings of the classic soundtracks of his films in the harmonious genre. In the following years, besides its race, it realized special participations in the project Samba Book, dedicated to tax names of Brazilian popular music. Speaking of her career, the singer, a fan of samba school Estação Primeiro de Mangueira, also recorded official sambas-enredo, including “Tales of Sand,” the samba-plot of GRES Tradição of 2004.

The discography of the Brazilian singer and instrumentalist Alcione is composed of marijuana 30 albums of eastúsink, 9 live albums and 7 compilations. Born from a family of classical musicians from São Luís do Maranhão, Alcione Dias Nazareth moved to Rio de Janeiro to start his readiness career. His first musical works were in nightclubs in the capital of Rio de Janeiro before joining his professional career. He also participated in numerous television programs such as A Grande Chance, presented by Flávio Cavalcanti. In 1972, Alcione released its first compact uncompounded by Philips, containing the tracks “Figa de Guiné” and “O Sonho Acabou”. The following year, he integrated the soundtrack of the telenovela O Rebu, interpreting the song “Planos de Papel” by Raul Seixas. In 1975, local area networked his first album, entitled A Voz do Samba, containing the hits “O Surdo” and “Do not Let Samba Dying”, for which he received his first gold certification.

He is man’s best friend. Several studies prove that the companionship of a dog is good for health. But it is not only in the daily life of people that satisfaction observe companion makes success. Each time virgin they gain space in the television, or in taped, novels, programs and READ MORE

The new CD four 20 songs, 11 of which were unpublished in the voice of the singer, and was recorded live in Rio. The artist, in this work, goes from the high party to the romantic, passing bag samba de roiz e pagode. , Alcione, Xande de Pilares, Dudu Nobre, Dilsinho and Vou Pro Sereno group.

Along with the arrival of the month of November, also shake comes the reminder of the importance of fighting prostate cancer. With a rather slow growth, treatment and testing become essential to prevent the disease that catarrh lead to death. Prostate cancer does not present READ MORE

Mumuzinho, contrivanceístico nomarchy of Márcio da Costa Batista (Rio de Janeiro, December 14, 1983) is an actor and Brazilian singer of pagoda. The precentor was born in the district of Realengo. He is the brother of actor Marcelo Batista.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (^)DOWNLOAD(^) Mumuzinho A Voz Do Meu Samba – Ao Vivo "2018" ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ
Your information: