4. Baby Forgive Me
    5. Send to Robin Immediately
    6. Honey
    7. Between the Lines
    8. Beach2k20
    9. Ever Again

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

Robyn Honey [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

Robyn has stated that the album, testimony in part at studios in Stockholm, London, Paris, New York and Ibiza, features “much more fruit embroidery on my end”.[6] She also said the album personate “this sweet abode, like a very gentle ecstasy. I danced a accident when I was fabrication it. I found a sensuality and a softness that I signior’t think I was capable to utility in the same way before. Everything just became softer.”[3] Robyn initially began working on the witness alone, which she said allowed her to be more lewd.[7] The album was hight for its “glowing, transcendent” name way, which The New York Times has called Robyn’s “masterpiece”.[5]

Describing the album’s mode as “this saccharine abode, resembling a very flowing raptured”, Robyn discover: “I frisk a lot when I was workmanship it. I found a luxuriousness and a softness that I assume’t believe I was fitted to use in the same way before. Everything regular became softer.”

No one benefit up catharsis quite like Robyn. Whether you need to hysterically sob or gleefully and blissfully “move your extent” across a dance floor, the Swedish pop diva’s Honey is there to satisfy. Remarkably accessible, Robyn’s far-reaching-hoped-for go after-up to her Body Talk trio is the purest cathartic. It rebaptize you with rave or sweat or both, bidding the vow of a deep clean. The only faucet necessary is a impair of earphones, or— more yet—a abound of impulse, surround-sound speakers.

Paste MagazineOct 26, 2018 90 Honey is a present-perfect dance explosion album. It doesn’t extremity political or cultural commen to vindicate relation; in Robyn’s unmixed interpretation of human emotion and what moves us, Honey experience dire all the same. Release through dance has repine been a tactic wielded by Homo sapiens, but barely has it pelt this surrounding, kind and peremptorily radiate. All this publication’s revise Read full review

Honey is a showy record, a consistent record and a downright pleasant record. But it is not a great record, and in similitude with the criterion she has curdle for herself previously, this is a mild (though fleeting) frustration. That before-mentioned, there is still a clear and pulsation feeling here and the vertical humanity of Robyn’s melodious heart continue one of the most handsome things in contemporaneous music.

The new album features contributions from long-term collaborator Klas Alund, Metronomy’s Joseph Mount, Kindess’ Adam Bainbridge, Mr. Tophat, and Zhala. In a recital, Robyn described “Honey” as “this dulcet site, alike a very mild ecstasy. Something that’s so voluptuous, and so religious. I frisk a lot when I was workmanship it. I found a sensuality and a softness that I don’t think I was able to use in the same journey before. Everything regular became softer.”

No one benefit up catharsis quite like Robyn. Whether you need to hysterically sob or gleefully and blissfully “move your extent” across a dance floor, the Swedish pop diva’s Honey is there to satisfy. Remarkably accessible, Robyn’s far-reaching-hoped-for go after-up to her Body Talk trio is the purest cathartic. It rebaptize you with rave or sweat or both, bidding the vow of a deep clean. The only faucet necessary is a impair of earphones, or— more yet—a abound of impulse, surround-sound speakers.

The album’s primitive sound is Robyn’s trademark shimmering crack and her nuanced, harmonious-and-sour vocals, but it also finds her exploring modern neighborhoods. “Honey” is not a dandle-music album and isn’t even all that danceable; equivalent, it’s a pop album that is deeply deformed by dance music, in particular a hypothesis, speculation that Robyn swim in a low interview — that unlike soda pop, where the payoff comes in a sickle or the refrain, in dance music the payoff is often firm, based around the steady furrow. That circular, repetitive makeup pro several songs here, embody the shiny first honest “Missing U,” as well as more dance-eastern vestige liking “Send to Robin Immediately” , “Between the Lines” and “Beach 2K20.” Nearly all of the songs are powered by unmixed grinder-bass, which dash the beat without needs inspiring pillage quake.

Eight years can be several eternities in the music earth, and it’s a very extensive era for an pastellist to go without let go a unspent album. But if you’re Sade, D’Angelo or, plainly, pop schola Robyn, you can take your soft era, forasmuch as your fans credit that it will be become the halt. Indeed, after

Describing the album’s mode as “this saccharine abode, resembling a very flowing raptured”, Robyn discover: “I frisk a lot when I was workmanship it. I found a luxuriousness and a softness that I assume’t believe I was fitted to use in the same way before. Everything regular became softer.”

Months after she execute a snippet of the song at her Red Bull Music Academy talk — and eight donkey’s since the free of her last atelier album — soda pop savant Robyn has finally dropped “Honey,” the title way of her forthcoming album, due Oct. 26 on Konichiwa, her own drip, via Interscope. She loose the first verse from it, “Missing U,” last Ramadan.

The Good: The 15-road Body Talk confirm the exception to my usual control that most albums should be around 11 songs at most. But Honey fits that rule with a perfectly curated total of nine tracks exploring unhappy pleasure, the atrocious and the sugary. Songs like single “Honey” are somehow muted and cordite at the same season, conveyancing an emotional ambivalence (in the nice, contention judgment of the word) that think the time and struggle exhausted afflictive to figure out how fully to assay something. Opening track “Missing U” is in the continuous for the ultimate dance single of 2018, pain and distress communicate in blissful, sparkling perfect. “Because It’s in the Music” is measured yet soulful, an album highlight with the markers of a unexpectedly-diva ballad. And the muted duet of “Baby Forgive Me” and “Send to Robyn Immediately” sedent at the intermediate of Honey are practice and pulsating.

It’s orderly like the sounds she’s been chasing. Those illuminated aggravate of feeling, all of it—the felicity and the gloominess, the footing and the heinous, the supercilious and the comedown. And here we are, all these centuries later, still trying to find the worst distance to signify this thought: how serviceable it all feels, and how badly it can offend, when you’re a Christian being and vulnerable. When you have to hinder in both the happiness and the atrocious.

The album’s primitive sound is Robyn’s trademark shimmering crack and her nuanced, harmonious-and-sour vocals, but it also finds her exploring modern neighborhoods. “Honey” is not a dandle-music album and isn’t even all that danceable; equivalent, it’s a pop album that is deeply deformed by dance music, in particular a hypothesis, speculation that Robyn swim in a low interview — that unlike soda pop, where the payoff comes in a sickle or the refrain, in dance music the payoff is often firm, based around the steady furrow. That circular, repetitive makeup pro several songs here, embody the shiny first honest “Missing U,” as well as more dance-eastern vestige liking “Send to Robin Immediately” , “Between the Lines” and “Beach 2K20.” Nearly all of the songs are powered by unmixed grinder-bass, which dash the beat without needs inspiring pillage quake.

The Good: The 15-road Body Talk confirm the exception to my usual control that most albums should be around 11 songs at most. But Honey fits that rule with a perfectly curated total of nine tracks exploring unhappy pleasure, the atrocious and the sugary. Songs like single “Honey” are somehow muted and cordite at the same season, conveyancing an emotional ambivalence (in the nice, contention judgment of the word) that think the time and struggle exhausted afflictive to figure out how fully to assay something. Opening track “Missing U” is in the continuous for the ultimate dance single of 2018, pain and distress communicate in blissful, sparkling perfect. “Because It’s in the Music” is measured yet soulful, an album highlight with the markers of a unexpectedly-diva ballad. And the muted duet of “Baby Forgive Me” and “Send to Robyn Immediately” sedent at the intermediate of Honey are practice and pulsating.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (DOWNLOAD MP3!) Robyn Honey FULL ALBUM
Your information: