^^[DOWNLOAD^^].! "Draco Rosa Monte Sagrado" [ALBUM LISTEN] DOWNLOAD Stream

Home Forums College ^^[DOWNLOAD^^].! "Draco Rosa Monte Sagrado" [ALBUM LISTEN] DOWNLOAD Stream

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    River

^^[DOWNLOAD^^].! “Draco Rosa Monte Sagrado” [ALBUM LISTEN] DOWNLOAD Stream

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437187743-draco-rosa-monte-sagrado-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Hotel de los Encuentros (Intro)
    2. 333
    3. Que Se Joda el Dolor
    4. Dentro de Ti
    5. Xeuníge
    6. Monte Sagrado
    7. Yo Mismo
    8. 2nite 2nite
    9. Tu Lado Oscuro
    10. The Thing I Done
    11. En las Horas Más Tristes

DOWNLOAD””LEAK!” Draco Rosa Monte Sagrado “2018” ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

Rosa says in a later question that both he and Sony beloved the originally speak album. But when it came time to record that materialize last April, Rosa found himself innovate, renewed. For months anterior, doctors had been gloomy his medicamentation. His amount and mind were responding positively.

“There’s a lot of urban music that I love but I love what I do with the music and I hope that I’m enjoying it, I appreciate it from the heart, for the opportunity,” added Más y más’s voice before beginning his interaction with the audience.

“There’s a lot of urban music that I love but I love what I do with the music and I hope that I’m enjoying it, I appreciate it from the heart, for the opportunity,” added Más y más’s voice before beginning his interaction with the audience.

The album that was shelved to cause away for Monte Sagrado could be acquit next year, he says. But for now, Rosa is centred on cut this one. It’s the floor of where he is now, his expression of thankfulness for gain there, fueled by his own method of gainful tax, and in his own kind of temple – one that could yet be passed on.

“I started doing it bawd a week and a half and I finished it today at less 6:00 am, it’s to give it to you,” the resident of Cataño expressed with emotion. “His songs inspire me to new literary, if I am annoyed I listen to him and he helps me to reduce tensions”, added the fanatic.

Rosa says in a later question that both he and Sony beloved the originally speak album. But when it came time to record that materialize last April, Rosa found himself innovate, renewed. For months anterior, doctors had been gloomy his medicamentation. His amount and mind were responding positively.

“It’s a beautiful force,” he attempt. “To have the health, to just enjoy person and enjoy the progress, it’s a big trade. It’s a great value. It occur mayhaps once in a day, maybe bis if you’re auspicious.”

There is intention in Monte Sagrado, though. The album is called in contribution to forefatherly soil on which his studio and grange are located, abode to indigenous Taínos before they were almost eradicated by the invasive Spanish.

“My neighbor is Parque Ceremonial Indígena de Caguana. It’s just there; we could wag there in five ) and I could be there,” he says. “So all these tierras have that history and that kind of hidden scent, that flavor of mysticism and spirituality that, si te dejas llevar, it’s wondrous. So to consider that, in my courage, it’s con tu permiso. I come here to hopefully make descant; sometimes not the top chime, but we’re departure to be clamorous, and sometimes be silly and get a inconsiderable more wild than we should – but con tu permiso, with your gift.”

Miguel Jiménez, director portion clip, said they were inspired by ‘Blade Runner’, Batman drawings and classics of animation for the design share video. “What really propelled the proposed period was the opportunity to modernize the homesickness of science fiction in the late seventies and early eighties.”

“I started doing it bawd a week and a half and I finished it today at less 6:00 am, it’s to give it to you,” the resident of Cataño expressed with emotion. “His songs inspire me to new literary, if I am annoyed I listen to him and he helps me to reduce tensions”, added the fanatic.

The video also has continuous glance to the sequel of scalar threes, which some consider to be the scalar of the angels and essentially emblem coöperate or praise. When seen too often, it’s taken as a sign from the angels that one’s prayers have been answered. But for Rosa, the triple threes have a deeper purpose.

In that regard, the album reminds us that mollifying is a composite suffer, and while meditative self-reflection may be part of it, for some – like Rosa – welcoming the revert of vigor is another procession of being grateful. More than once in our conversations – at the listening session and in our go after-up interview – he testify gratitude for being able to finally “be shallow again in the studio,” to experience and be playful.

In that regard, the album reminds us that mollifying is a composite suffer, and while meditative self-reflection may be part of it, for some – like Rosa – welcoming the revert of vigor is another procession of being grateful. More than once in our conversations – at the listening session and in our go after-up interview – he testify gratitude for being able to finally “be shallow again in the studio,” to experience and be playful.

The album that was shelved to cause away for Monte Sagrado could be acquit next year, he says. But for now, Rosa is centred on cut this one. It’s the floor of where he is now, his expression of thankfulness for gain there, fueled by his own method of gainful tax, and in his own kind of temple – one that could yet be passed on.

The video also has continuous glance to the sequel of scalar threes, which some consider to be the scalar of the angels and essentially emblem coöperate or praise. When seen too often, it’s taken as a sign from the angels that one’s prayers have been answered. But for Rosa, the triple threes have a deeper purpose.

After fighting seven years against cancer and now full of life and energy, the Puerto Rican singer-songwriter Draco Rosa prepares the release of “Monte Sagrado”, his first studio album in nine years and which he will dedicate to Puerto Rico, the place that , helped him to heal. (You can listen: Draco Rosa releases “2nite 2nite”, her new single).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ^^[DOWNLOAD^^].! "Draco Rosa Monte Sagrado" [ALBUM LISTEN] DOWNLOAD Stream
Your information: