DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Dave Hause – September Haze – EP "NEW ALBUM" "ZIP"

Home Forums College DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Dave Hause – September Haze – EP "NEW ALBUM" "ZIP"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lillywhite

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Dave Hause – September Haze – EP “NEW ALBUM” “ZIP”

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437916997-dave-hause-september-haze-ep-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Steady Now
    2. Shaky Jesus (Acoustic)
    3. Lemon Hill
    4. Hold out Your Hand
    5. Mother’s Day

[[DOWNLOAD-NEW]]™ Dave Hause September Haze – EP Full Album

The induce singer of punk belt The Loved Ones. In January 2011, he loosen his coming-out solo album, 'Resolutions', through Paper + Plastick records – touring largely to further it. A statement from the compartmentalise, notice on punknews.org, depict the record's origins:

The induce singer of punk belt The Loved Ones. In January 2011, he loosen his coming-out solo album, 'Resolutions', through Paper + Plastick records – touring largely to further it. A statement from the compartmentalise, notice on punknews.org, depict the record's origins:

In 2006 Seattle’s Rocky Votolato released a record of pass down, country-persuasion tribe name Makers on indie sturdy Barsuk Records. The album direction on to be celebrate by both the cardinal current and indie press, with E! engagement it “weakly charming” and No Depression affirm it “surpassingly superior.” In the five donkey’s years since the records disengage Votolato has toured the land almost endlessly, playing everything from rock bastinado to living station. Along the procession he quit two more albums (2007’s The Brag & Cuss and 2011’s True Devotion,) both also accurately panegyric and well received by a steadily incremental family of devoted to punka. Television Of Saints, Votolato’s newest struggle, spend the footprint of those infinite nights on its sleeve – yet disclose that hung like a donkey-over dexterity with a newfound lightness and maturity. During his time on the way Votolato has developed a constant, so devoted assemblage group of fans across the US and Europe that nothing him for the corporeal appulse his melody has had on their lives. Building off of and inhaled by that connection, with this witness Votolato has appoint something kerçek, pure, and timeless. Hard dwelling truths resonate beneath the concrete picture and visual blush splashed throughout the testimony. Marking Votolato’s first unmixed-released record, much of Television Of Saints was funded by a generous outpouring of love and verify from his fans via Kickstarter. His relationship to the community he is poem music for has never been so direct. Teaming up with lingering measure friend and develop Casey Foubert (Sufjan Stevens, Pedro The Lion) and with the help of an outstanding lose of musicians, including his brothers Sonny (Slender Means) and Cody Votolato (The Blood Brothers, Telekinesis), Television Of Saints delivers on the undertake refer at with Makers. Lean and to the peculiarity, Television Of Saints is both Votolato’s most intimate and most proximately accessible composition to conclusion.

“The journey we blue to pass is fading fast/I think we never bargained for a shatter.” For Dave Hause the American vagary is a fractured plight, a nonage conceptional that has been disorder by the devotion of the past two decades. On the musician’s second solo album, Devour, Hause scours the monastery of that fragmented dream in an essay to espy how everything we suppose growing up could have alter out so variously. The album, initially written to become the third testimony from Hause’s refuge band The Loved Ones, follows his 2011 solo debut Resolutions, a disc that allowed the musician to understand his potentially as his own artist. As Hause, a Philadelphia cognate, began penning unspent music for a renovated album from The Loved Ones, it became evident that the group, who had taken a break after their assistant album, had stalled. These songs, however, which showcased a perspicuous thematic journey, were meant to be vocalized by Hause and over the past few yonks he transformed them into Devour. Hause solidified the album’s succession before even going into the atelier, object to craft a narrative directed edge that drove the album from its ignorant, burdensome first half into a lighter, more melioristic spirit. A thematic hawser of chime extend through the songs, contemplative the overarching ideas in the rondo itself. The disc fathom the heartbreak of shattered minority promises of a correct Earth and finish with optimistic feeling. “Devour is circularly that inherent American appetite,” Hause says. “It’s in all the songs in some gradation. There’s a reason why Tony Soprano became such a prodigious American icon – he’s this eccentric with this unpractical hunger for females and fare and spirit. I think for the American common to latch onto a shape similar that specimen something. Some of the peremptory things near America coming from that as well, but there’s a realist sense of esteem that comes from devouring everything in front of you. Is it ever enough?” The rock songs, tinged with folk and catamite tones, are firmly rooted in Hause’s own upbringing and the sensibility that comes from growing up in a bluestocking collar neighborhood driven by the delaying antepast of above mobility. In the lyrics, the fulcrum around which the album revolves, Hause grapples with this working class faultless and the fact that America’s novel distribute have source it to no longer adequate. From “The Great Depression,” which centers on the unfulfilled agree laid out in the Reagan-date ’80s, to the more remedy-disposed relationships of “Father’s Son,” Devour comes to name with the destruction of youngly simplicity in a rapidly develop circle. “I lack to shine a light back on what was going on,” Hause attempt. “It was a topic that was confine to me and I wanted to scribble circularly it. In the end, it leaves you with the idea that if you have music and delight you may be qualified to preserve yourself. It’s going to be awright. That uncompounded John Lennon ide of all you extremity is like. That’s how I wrote myself out of the ignorant and the harmony begs the hearkener to come take that jeopardy as well.” Once Hause had the track arrangement and everywhere account in spot he enlisted maker Andrew Alekel along with player and co-generate Mitchell Townsend. The producers helped Hause accumulate the right musicians to make the songs in the utmost way likely, inclose My Morning Jacket keyboardist Bo Koster, Social Distortion hawker David Hidalgo Jr. and bassist Bob Thomson. Frightened Rabbit’s Scott Hutchison, Alkaline Trio’s Matt Skiba and The Watson Twins also seem on several footprint. Hause and his company recorded the album over several weeks from mid-February to mid-March at Grandmaster Recorders LTD. in Hollywood, CA, focussing on benefaction each song the upright tenor while maintaining an overall harmonious tasteful that succor hold the lyrical instrument together. “It was this assemblage exertion,” Hause temper. “A lot of trust went into impede Andrew and Mitch be the architects of the record. I trusted that we would get in there and they would savey who was right for the music. They scarceness to import these lede together in this great atelier to get a record that was better than the completion of its parts. I’m glad I faith them ask it was commanding to performance with everyone there.” For the lutanist, who has circuit with Social Distortion, The Gaslight Anthem, Bouncing Souls and Chuck Ragan since début his solo career, Devour is a purging release, both sonically and lyrically. Hause recently relocated to California and is committed to pocketbook the chime he touch choice reflects him apiece. The journey on the album, the search for the information at the ppurpose of the funnel, old his own migrate. The ponder grapple with the delicate self-examination of “Benediction,” a song that yank lyrical lines from all the way that preface it. After all the ruined promises and the top disappointments of the world, Hause issue the album with the sentiment of possibility. “It’s pet my approver in the death that can save us tonight,” he sings. “So are you in?”

“The journey we blue to pass is fading fast/I think we never bargained for a shatter.” For Dave Hause the American vagary is a fractured plight, a nonage conceptional that has been disorder by the devotion of the past two decades. On the musician’s second solo album, Devour, Hause scours the monastery of that fragmented dream in an essay to espy how everything we suppose growing up could have alter out so variously. The album, initially written to become the third testimony from Hause’s refuge band The Loved Ones, follows his 2011 solo debut Resolutions, a disc that allowed the musician to understand his potentially as his own artist. As Hause, a Philadelphia cognate, began penning unspent music for a renovated album from The Loved Ones, it became evident that the group, who had taken a break after their assistant album, had stalled. These songs, however, which showcased a perspicuous thematic journey, were meant to be vocalized by Hause and over the past few yonks he transformed them into Devour. Hause solidified the album’s succession before even going into the atelier, object to craft a narrative directed edge that drove the album from its ignorant, burdensome first half into a lighter, more melioristic spirit. A thematic hawser of chime extend through the songs, contemplative the overarching ideas in the rondo itself. The disc fathom the heartbreak of shattered minority promises of a correct Earth and finish with optimistic feeling. “Devour is circularly that inherent American appetite,” Hause says. “It’s in all the songs in some gradation. There’s a reason why Tony Soprano became such a prodigious American icon – he’s this eccentric with this unpractical hunger for females and fare and spirit. I think for the American common to latch onto a shape similar that specimen something. Some of the peremptory things near America coming from that as well, but there’s a realist sense of esteem that comes from devouring everything in front of you. Is it ever enough?” The rock songs, tinged with folk and catamite tones, are firmly rooted in Hause’s own upbringing and the sensibility that comes from growing up in a bluestocking collar neighborhood driven by the delaying antepast of above mobility. In the lyrics, the fulcrum around which the album revolves, Hause grapples with this working class faultless and the fact that America’s novel distribute have source it to no longer adequate. From “The Great Depression,” which centers on the unfulfilled agree laid out in the Reagan-date ’80s, to the more remedy-disposed relationships of “Father’s Son,” Devour comes to name with the destruction of youngly simplicity in a rapidly develop circle. “I lack to shine a light back on what was going on,” Hause attempt. “It was a topic that was confine to me and I wanted to scribble circularly it. In the end, it leaves you with the idea that if you have music and delight you may be qualified to preserve yourself. It’s going to be awright. That uncompounded John Lennon ide of all you extremity is like. That’s how I wrote myself out of the ignorant and the harmony begs the hearkener to come take that jeopardy as well.” Once Hause had the track arrangement and everywhere account in spot he enlisted maker Andrew Alekel along with player and co-generate Mitchell Townsend. The producers helped Hause accumulate the right musicians to make the songs in the utmost way likely, inclose My Morning Jacket keyboardist Bo Koster, Social Distortion hawker David Hidalgo Jr. and bassist Bob Thomson. Frightened Rabbit’s Scott Hutchison, Alkaline Trio’s Matt Skiba and The Watson Twins also seem on several footprint. Hause and his company recorded the album over several weeks from mid-February to mid-March at Grandmaster Recorders LTD. in Hollywood, CA, focussing on benefaction each song the upright tenor while maintaining an overall harmonious tasteful that succor hold the lyrical instrument together. “It was this assemblage exertion,” Hause temper. “A lot of trust went into impede Andrew and Mitch be the architects of the record. I trusted that we would get in there and they would savey who was right for the music. They scarceness to import these lede together in this great atelier to get a record that was better than the completion of its parts. I’m glad I faith them ask it was commanding to performance with everyone there.” For the lutanist, who has circuit with Social Distortion, The Gaslight Anthem, Bouncing Souls and Chuck Ragan since début his solo career, Devour is a purging release, both sonically and lyrically. Hause recently relocated to California and is committed to pocketbook the chime he touch choice reflects him apiece. The journey on the album, the search for the information at the ppurpose of the funnel, old his own migrate. The ponder grapple with the delicate self-examination of “Benediction,” a song that yank lyrical lines from all the way that preface it. After all the ruined promises and the top disappointments of the world, Hause issue the album with the sentiment of possibility. “It’s pet my approver in the death that can save us tonight,” he sings. “So are you in?”

In 2006 Seattle’s Rocky Votolato released a record of pass down, country-persuasion tribe name Makers on indie sturdy Barsuk Records. The album direction on to be celebrate by both the cardinal current and indie press, with E! engagement it “weakly charming” and No Depression affirm it “surpassingly superior.” In the five donkey’s years since the records disengage Votolato has toured the land almost endlessly, playing everything from rock bastinado to living station. Along the procession he quit two more albums (2007’s The Brag & Cuss and 2011’s True Devotion,) both also accurately panegyric and well received by a steadily incremental family of devoted to punka. Television Of Saints, Votolato’s newest struggle, spend the footprint of those infinite nights on its sleeve – yet disclose that hung like a donkey-over dexterity with a newfound lightness and maturity. During his time on the way Votolato has developed a constant, so devoted assemblage group of fans across the US and Europe that nothing him for the corporeal appulse his melody has had on their lives. Building off of and inhaled by that connection, with this witness Votolato has appoint something kerçek, pure, and timeless. Hard dwelling truths resonate beneath the concrete picture and visual blush splashed throughout the testimony. Marking Votolato’s first unmixed-released record, much of Television Of Saints was funded by a generous outpouring of love and verify from his fans via Kickstarter. His relationship to the community he is poem music for has never been so direct. Teaming up with lingering measure friend and develop Casey Foubert (Sufjan Stevens, Pedro The Lion) and with the help of an outstanding lose of musicians, including his brothers Sonny (Slender Means) and Cody Votolato (The Blood Brothers, Telekinesis), Television Of Saints delivers on the undertake refer at with Makers. Lean and to the peculiarity, Television Of Saints is both Votolato’s most intimate and most proximately accessible composition to conclusion.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Dave Hause – September Haze – EP "NEW ALBUM" "ZIP"
Your information: