- This topic is empty.
November 25, 2020 at 4:32 am #145344Elena ThompsonGuest
by Geoffrey Harvey
- Author: Geoffrey Harvey
- Publisher: Routledge
- Release date: March 13, 2003
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
- ISBN: 9780415234924 (0415234921)
About The Book
Thomas Hardy was the foremost novelist of his time, as well as an established poet. Author of Jude the Obscure and Far from the Madding Crowd, Hardy reflected in his works the dynamics of social, intellectual and aesthetic change in nineteenth-century England.
This guide provides students with a lucid introduction to Hardy’s life and works and the basis for a sound comprehension of his work, including:
• the major aspects of Hardy’s life in the context of contemporary culture
• a detailed commentary on Hardy’s most important work and a critical map of Hardy’s complete writing
• an outline of the vast body of criticism that has built up around Hardy’s work with examples of recent critical debate.
Exposition and guide, this volume enables readers to form their own readings of one of the most important writers of the nineteenth century.
MOBI ebook Thomas Hardy by Geoffrey Harvey for reader on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Thomas Hardy download. Online Thomas Hardy buy on Audible. FictionBook ebook Thomas Hardy Geoffrey Harvey read online on Android.November 25, 2020 at 5:43 am #145349juliasguidetoallergiesGuest
Rethinking Nature: Essays in Environmental Philosophy – Bruce V. Foltz – 9780253344403