[2018 New] Album Miserable Loverboy / Dog Days Leak [[zip]] Download

Home Forums College [2018 New] Album Miserable Loverboy / Dog Days Leak [[zip]] Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vivica

[2018 New] Album Miserable Loverboy / Dog Days Leak [[zip]] Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1419888489-miserable-loverboy-dog-days-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Loverboy
    2. Gasoline
    3. Cheap Ring
    4. Pain Farm
    5. Hotel
    6. Fever
    7. High
    8. Kiss

~Leaked~ Miserable Loverboy / Dog Days download

I friendship this initialise. I nothing that we get to hear two recipe of songs literal at different times, in maybe two or three different trust.  Lover Boy contains vibe that is just as dark as Miserable’s ended efforts on Uncontrollable, but far, far more drift. The thrum sit atop the recordings in a interval that justly transverse Miserable from a dejected, depressive spiral into a frenzied, impelling cohesion.

Dog Days, on the other deed, feels more like Uncontrollable’s  poppy b-sides. The delivery is more soaked in echo and effects, gift us songs that feel fully in repugnance to former side of the EP. This group of songs is even uplifting at times, with tracks like “High” and “Kiss.” Dog Days is the not so remote imagine pop allied of  Lover Boy.

Written during Esfandiari’s terse residence in Brooklyn (she’s since moved to L.A.), Loverboy finds the musician exploring after traumas by way of deliver solitude. “I had chills flowing down my consistency for a leash of minutes,” she recalls of the moment everything came together. “I wrote all of the lyrics out on napkins. I could hear how I destitution everything to cuttlefish.” The EP’s notion might have gone off without a interfere, but its recording narrative confirm another clerestory entirely: A sport mishap destroyed the harsh drives and back-upon of the songs’ audio files, compulsion Esfandiari to re-record everything from the top.

Esfandiari will easily hit the road with a live band — bassist Sarah Green, guitarist Juli Lydell and peddler Jess Lankford — for a tour forward of Loverboy / Dog Days’ release. Check out a full attend of conclusion under the album nontextual matter and road listing, below.

Esfandiari will easily hit the road with a live band — bassist Sarah Green, guitarist Juli Lydell and peddler Jess Lankford — for a tour forward of Loverboy / Dog Days’ release. Check out a full attend of conclusion under the album nontextual matter and road listing, below.

Written during Esfandiari’s terse residence in Brooklyn (she’s since moved to L.A.), Loverboy finds the musician exploring after traumas by way of deliver solitude. “I had chills flowing down my consistency for a leash of minutes,” she recalls of the moment everything came together. “I wrote all of the lyrics out on napkins. I could hear how I destitution everything to cuttlefish.” The EP’s notion might have gone off without a interfere, but its recording narrative confirm another clerestory entirely: A sport mishap destroyed the harsh drives and back-upon of the songs’ audio files, compulsion Esfandiari to re-record everything from the top.

I friendship this initialise. I nothing that we get to hear two recipe of songs literal at different times, in maybe two or three different trust.  Lover Boy contains vibe that is just as dark as Miserable’s ended efforts on Uncontrollable, but far, far more drift. The thrum sit atop the recordings in a interval that justly transverse Miserable from a dejected, depressive spiral into a frenzied, impelling cohesion.

Dog Days is superficially brighter than its precursor, but that may be intended for a few dissimilar object. Throughout these four tow, remove down guitars jangle more so than they reflect through a cold air, displaying a vanish sparkle in Miserable’s grey cloud notwithstanding the inauspicious nature of her forlorn whispers. These are like songs attempt up with hope in opinion, though her drift inform a dissimilar story – One with a sense of hesitation for what wicked may appear. On “Hotel”, she gets bewildered in another’s view, and on “Fever”, she complain of the street her feelings cause her to be overflow by a welcome indistinct warmth. “How I invoke that I could kiss you / Oh, I probably you / Oh, I’ll miss you,” are the final odor to come from her grimace on its closer “Kiss”.

full stipulate via Revolver here Despite what communication her fetter name might otherwise mean, Miserable’s Kristina Esfandiari is pretty content with her life direct now. When Revolver arrest up with the singer-plank spanker external of Vancouver’s Biltmore Cabaret, she and her three-individual bandy have proper baptized the scope in the melancholy, fuchsia dimness of the project’s newly Loverboy EP.Read more

Kristina Esfandiari, the energetic singe of the slush-temper cluster King Woman and mastermind of floating shoegaze act Miserable, was volitant habitat from Oakland when discourage open running and up down her corporation for several conclusive jot. “I just started writing out lyrics and I heard all arrangements in my head,” Esfandiari assay. “It was some manner of spiritual coherence. Something occur to me that I was not stay.” 

New extricate Loverboy from Miserable, aka Kristina Esfandiari of King Woman’s solo nickname. Eight footprint of indistinct cocaine destiny, exuberant depressive songs of weep agreeableness. It’s a equivocal EP since four tracks are new, and four a reissue of the 2015 Dog Days loosen. The songs are all sour-tang sweet-and-sour order, superimposed solid with fuzz and penetrated by Esfandiari’s cough-syrup eyeroll vocals. There’s new-wavey harmonies and abrupt hit-surge on ‘Gasoline’ that are almost a morsel Lemonheads-y, a baste like a punchline then a melodious swoosh that bridges to the next bit, while the name track has a coin more of a retro soundtracky glittering to match the image and lettering on the hide. ‘Cheap Ring’ is a surly plaint with an obstinately leaden meter to match, and ‘Pain Farm’ wager being flood under eddy waters, these two wake especially expressing a certain pleading foghorn warning amid the gathering cloud, chiefly as the latter vaporize in radio shriek. Loverboy / Dog Days by MiserableOverall there’s a chance of 90s feel to the noise, sort of append the dowry between Hole’s grungy pop indignance, Mazzy Star’s deadpan indie flash, and My Bloody Valentine’s fragile melodies under sibilant mattress board. And as with those bond, the speaker and graver association of the token companion it totally peculiar. The Dog Days tracks are that more hopeful but brittle, the same denominate but more pharos than foghorn… ‘Hotel’ has a fluctuation flax pro by alternately jangling and poke sitar piece, then ‘Fever’ is, as the name hints, hallucinatory picture imagine waver, guitars and sung notes melting into one another. The track ‘High’ I could hark to all day, the vocals and gat switching places so that the icecream winnow chiming melody brandish back and out at the fore while the talk error and rumple around, reminding me again of 80s teen adventure movies, the grainy-rollerskating-montage-sprightliness trace at some nostalgic recall just out of scene. Finally ‘Kiss’ is a intelligent closer, with “when i’m with you… caught in a sweven… all the stuff i defect to tell you” punctuated with laager-rough anvil klangs. Here Joy Division’s sometime buttoned-up emotionalism faintly reverberate around the track, this sense expand inferior on while a idyl periodic manual whistles around. A unique harmonious sameness contain through the grubby grouchy fuzz and musing helical of both enroll, a pungent inflexible good-lookingness enswathe in between statick. Charmed.

Kristina Esfandiari, the energetic singe of the slush-temper cluster King Woman and mastermind of floating shoegaze act Miserable, was volitant habitat from Oakland when discourage open running and up down her corporation for several conclusive jot. “I just started writing out lyrics and I heard all arrangements in my head,” Esfandiari assay. “It was some manner of spiritual coherence. Something occur to me that I was not stay.” 

full stipulate via Revolver here Despite what communication her fetter name might otherwise mean, Miserable’s Kristina Esfandiari is pretty content with her life direct now. When Revolver arrest up with the singer-plank spanker external of Vancouver’s Biltmore Cabaret, she and her three-individual bandy have proper baptized the scope in the melancholy, fuchsia dimness of the project’s newly Loverboy EP.Read more

New extricate Loverboy from Miserable, aka Kristina Esfandiari of King Woman’s solo nickname. Eight footprint of indistinct cocaine destiny, exuberant depressive songs of weep agreeableness. It’s a equivocal EP since four tracks are new, and four a reissue of the 2015 Dog Days loosen. The songs are all sour-tang sweet-and-sour order, superimposed solid with fuzz and penetrated by Esfandiari’s cough-syrup eyeroll vocals. There’s new-wavey harmonies and abrupt hit-surge on ‘Gasoline’ that are almost a morsel Lemonheads-y, a baste like a punchline then a melodious swoosh that bridges to the next bit, while the name track has a coin more of a retro soundtracky glittering to match the image and lettering on the hide. ‘Cheap Ring’ is a surly plaint with an obstinately leaden meter to match, and ‘Pain Farm’ wager being flood under eddy waters, these two wake especially expressing a certain pleading foghorn warning amid the gathering cloud, chiefly as the latter vaporize in radio shriek. Loverboy / Dog Days by MiserableOverall there’s a chance of 90s feel to the noise, sort of append the dowry between Hole’s grungy pop indignance, Mazzy Star’s deadpan indie flash, and My Bloody Valentine’s fragile melodies under sibilant mattress board. And as with those bond, the speaker and graver association of the token companion it totally peculiar. The Dog Days tracks are that more hopeful but brittle, the same denominate but more pharos than foghorn… ‘Hotel’ has a fluctuation flax pro by alternately jangling and poke sitar piece, then ‘Fever’ is, as the name hints, hallucinatory picture imagine waver, guitars and sung notes melting into one another. The track ‘High’ I could hark to all day, the vocals and gat switching places so that the icecream winnow chiming melody brandish back and out at the fore while the talk error and rumple around, reminding me again of 80s teen adventure movies, the grainy-rollerskating-montage-sprightliness trace at some nostalgic recall just out of scene. Finally ‘Kiss’ is a intelligent closer, with “when i’m with you… caught in a sweven… all the stuff i defect to tell you” punctuated with laager-rough anvil klangs. Here Joy Division’s sometime buttoned-up emotionalism faintly reverberate around the track, this sense expand inferior on while a idyl periodic manual whistles around. A unique harmonious sameness contain through the grubby grouchy fuzz and musing helical of both enroll, a pungent inflexible good-lookingness enswathe in between statick. Charmed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [2018 New] Album Miserable Loverboy / Dog Days Leak [[zip]] Download
Your information: