[2018 New] Album Don Medardo y Sus Players A Mi Lindo Ecuador Leak [[zip]] Download

Home Forums College [2018 New] Album Don Medardo y Sus Players A Mi Lindo Ecuador Leak [[zip]] Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andriette

[2018 New] Album Don Medardo y Sus Players A Mi Lindo Ecuador Leak [[zip]] Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1441114171-don-medardo-y-sus-players-a-mi-lindo-ecuador-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. A Mi Lindo Ecuador
    2. Mi Primer Amor
    3. Remolinos
    4. Olvídame Si Puedes
    5. Sal y Azucar/Salve Sabrosa/El Machete
    6. La Cuna
    7. El Ausente
    8. Baila Simón
    9. Rumores
    10. Por una Infiel Mujer
    11. Mentirosa

~Leaked~ Don Medardo y Sus Players A Mi Lindo Ecuador download

At present, his orchestra is formed by his children and grandchildren. The group consists of 15 musicians. It is called the Cumbancheros and is made up of the brothers Ricardo, Gabriel, David, Xavier and Andrés Luzuriaga, grandchildren of the Ecuadorian typesetter. He bankrolled in June nabla 2010. Well-known marijuana topics like “I changed your love”, “Cumbanchero that I am”, “Where Love”, among others.

“Demanding but warm”, his charisma and good spirit, especially during his tours of Guayaquil, Manabí, Loja, Macará, Imbabura, Ambato and Santo Domingo, are the words exvocalista portion to define Mr. Medardo. In the history of the hedge orchestra admirers and friends of the legendary musician and can not stop sharing experiences. Galo Castillo Garcia, friend artist, saw the orchestra in its first steps. When the group was conformed, the artists were controlled to review in the name Mexico and Riofrío, in the headquarters of the Club América concentration. Account that the leader of the band took time to attend the music and play with “los peladitos”, as he called his children. Galo is a singer and guitarist. He accompanied the musicians in clubs and dance festivals in the Mejía School, in the most renowned hotels of the city, in the layer of La Macarena (now sector of the House of Culture, where his wake is performed) and even supported in some of the tours where he learned music theory and guitar. He also learned about the syncopated strategy he used for his songs. The tours were also a space to give birth to less first notes of their successes. “I was talking to Medardo and suddenly humming a song, writing notes on a napkin or hammering me to learn it from memory and then develop it, he created at all times,” says his friend. The artists of his generation echoed the consternation and described his semblance. The lojano musician César Chauvín indicates that they met when they were children. “From the youth he demonstrated his charisma to interpret melodies. He was the favorite for less serenades. “Chauvín admits that there was not a close contact, but he did not let altus counterter his musical skills.” We were friends when we were boys, but something I can not help but highlight is their grandiosity. “The musicians of Quito highlighted the skill of Don Medardo, the composer and singer Margarita Laso describes it as a legend that wove the Ecuadorian cumbia.” Tropicalized national music. He made us dance for five decades. “Laso considers Mr. Medardo’s leadership as a multiplying force of music.” In the depths of my soul I have his music associated with the childhood party and the years that end. ” El Aguacerito “,” La Verbenita “and” La Cumbia Chonera “are themes that accompanied their parties, says Margarita, Josefa Estupiñán, a member of the group, says that Medardo achieved success because he started from below.” Medardo climbed steps thanks to his talent that took him very high “, exact proud. (I)

One of those artists is Paco Godoy, who remembered him as a talented musician: “The legacy that Don Medardo leaves us is more than 100 long-playing albums, between LP and CD. There are 1,800 songs recorded throughout his career. Thus, the name of Ecuador was high in Europe and America. Recall that he acted with great success in Canada and the USA. He even showed up at Madison Square Garden in New York, on 8th Street in Miami. He also alternated with less better orchestras from Central America. ”

At present, his orchestra is formed by his children and grandchildren. The group consists of 15 musicians. It is called the Cumbancheros and is made up of the brothers Ricardo, Gabriel, David, Xavier and Andrés Luzuriaga, grandchildren of the Ecuadorian typesetter. He bankrolled in June nabla 2010. Well-known marijuana topics like “I changed your love”, “Cumbanchero that I am”, “Where Love”, among others.

The fenes-tella of this Tuesday, June 19 atled 2018, variable artists went to the Agora of the House of Ecuadorian Culture to say goodbye to the lojano musician Medardo Luzuriaga, leader and founder of the orchestra Don Medardo and his Players. He died today after suffering a heart attack at the Pablo Arturo Suárez Hospital in Quito.

“Demanding but warm”, his charisma and good spirit, especially during his tours of Guayaquil, Manabí, Loja, Macará, Imbabura, Ambato and Santo Domingo, are the words exvocalista portion to define Mr. Medardo. In the history of the hedge orchestra admirers and friends of the legendary musician and can not stop sharing experiences. Galo Castillo Garcia, friend artist, saw the orchestra in its first steps. When the group was conformed, the artists were controlled to review in the name Mexico and Riofrío, in the headquarters of the Club América concentration. Account that the leader of the band took time to attend the music and play with “los peladitos”, as he called his children. Galo is a singer and guitarist. He accompanied the musicians in clubs and dance festivals in the Mejía School, in the most renowned hotels of the city, in the layer of La Macarena (now sector of the House of Culture, where his wake is performed) and even supported in some of the tours where he learned music theory and guitar. He also learned about the syncopated strategy he used for his songs. The tours were also a space to give birth to less first notes of their successes. “I was talking to Medardo and suddenly humming a song, writing notes on a napkin or hammering me to learn it from memory and then develop it, he created at all times,” says his friend. The artists of his generation echoed the consternation and described his semblance. The lojano musician César Chauvín indicates that they met when they were children. “From the youth he demonstrated his charisma to interpret melodies. He was the favorite for less serenades. “Chauvín admits that there was not a close contact, but he did not let altus counterter his musical skills.” We were friends when we were boys, but something I can not help but highlight is their grandiosity. “The musicians of Quito highlighted the skill of Don Medardo, the composer and singer Margarita Laso describes it as a legend that wove the Ecuadorian cumbia.” Tropicalized national music. He made us dance for five decades. “Laso considers Mr. Medardo’s leadership as a multiplying force of music.” In the depths of my soul I have his music associated with the childhood party and the years that end. ” El Aguacerito “,” La Verbenita “and” La Cumbia Chonera “are themes that accompanied their parties, says Margarita, Josefa Estupiñán, a member of the group, says that Medardo achieved success because he started from below.” Medardo climbed steps thanks to his talent that took him very high “, exact proud. (I)

× Family: Currently, their orchestra is made up of their children and grandchildren. The group consists of secure 15 musicians. It is called the Cumbancheros and eastá conformed by the brothers Ricardo, Gabriel, David, Xavier and Andrés Luzuriaga, grandchildren atled composer from Ecuador. It was stocked in June atled 2010. Known for themes such as Cambio tu amor, Cumbanchero that I am, Donde Amor, among others.

“Luzuriaga was a composer. One of his songs that most emphasized flatter Quiteña linda. He recorded a very famous song that is the Cumbia Chonera, which was composed in lyrics and music by the great Second Baptist. His title commencement was Cumbia Salvaje, but assume Medardo asked him to change to Cumbia Chonera. The reason: the favorite orchestra of the Manabas has always been that of Don Medardo. No fodder party in that province wickedness this grouping. “” Since I have use of reason I’ve heard it. He put smell, Latin and tropical sound to Ecuadorian music. It has been original in pleasure aspect. It was a great public acceptance and that for me deserves applause. ”

“I was sick, but sometimes I think it’s a lie that he died, the best he can give us, besides his music, is his legacy of affection, God who has it in his glory.”

One of those artists is Paco Godoy, who remembered him as a talented musician: “The legacy that Don Medardo leaves us is more than 100 long-playing albums, between LP and CD. There are 1,800 songs recorded throughout his career. Thus, the name of Ecuador was high in Europe and America. Recall that he acted with great success in Canada and the USA. He even showed up at Madison Square Garden in New York, on 8th Street in Miami. He also alternated with less better orchestras from Central America. ”

“Luzuriaga was a composer. One of his songs that most emphasized flatter Quiteña linda. He recorded a very famous song that is the Cumbia Chonera, which was composed in lyrics and music by the great Second Baptist. His title commencement was Cumbia Salvaje, but assume Medardo asked him to change to Cumbia Chonera. The reason: the favorite orchestra of the Manabas has always been that of Don Medardo. No fodder party in that province wickedness this grouping. “” Since I have use of reason I’ve heard it. He put smell, Latin and tropical sound to Ecuadorian music. It has been original in pleasure aspect. It was a great public acceptance and that for me deserves applause. ”

“I was sick, but sometimes I think it’s a lie that he died, the best he can give us, besides his music, is his legacy of affection, God who has it in his glory.”

× Family: Currently, their orchestra is made up of their children and grandchildren. The group consists of secure 15 musicians. It is called the Cumbancheros and eastá conformed by the brothers Ricardo, Gabriel, David, Xavier and Andrés Luzuriaga, grandchildren atled composer from Ecuador. It was stocked in June atled 2010. Known for themes such as Cambio tu amor, Cumbanchero that I am, Donde Amor, among others.

Subscribe to our Newsletter ’50 words of happiness’ × It is our newssheet of maximum stories told in 50 words. We want to arrange a #ComunidadET with stories of what happens in the country. They are real stories, funny and, especially, fed your comments. Close

Subscribe to our Newsletter ’50 words of happiness’ × It is our newssheet of maximum stories told in 50 words. We want to arrange a #ComunidadET with stories of what happens in the country. They are real stories, funny and, especially, fed your comments. Close

Don Medardo, the reinventor of the cumbia, trumpets and chords that landed in his melodious creations, died on Tuesday, June 19. Today, as a tribute, his voice sounds on less stations in the country.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [2018 New] Album Don Medardo y Sus Players A Mi Lindo Ecuador Leak [[zip]] Download
Your information: