2018 Full!! Martino Senzao Werk Eins [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

Home Forums College 2018 Full!! Martino Senzao Werk Eins [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Wallraff

2018 Full!! Martino Senzao Werk Eins [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1435139964-martino-senzao-werk-eins-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. So bin ich
    2. Jede Sekunde zählt
    3. Leb dich
    4. Tinte bleibt
    5. Zeit zu leben
    6. Liebe reingeballert
    7. Im grossen Netz
    8. Nimm nicht mehr als du geben kannst
    9. Auf euch auf uns
    10. Der Wolf
    11. Weil wir (wie) Brüder sind

[[DOWNLOAD-NEW]]™ Martino Senzao Werk Eins Full Album

Yes, unfortunately it will not be enough for an echo (grins). But discalceate I vinic nomination at the International Grammy Award in Los Angeles. But no, seriously .. The most important thing for me is to reach people and make them joyful with my music intoxication.

Yes logically, from the beginning (laughs). But no, seriously, I just wanted to fulfill a lifelong dream. And make others feel that people can realize all net dreams, resembling when stones are laid in lair way. Since some self-proclaimed “life philosophers” can cut off first intoxication disk.

First record, first musical attempt, state already forged plan with clear vision. German should sound, drums and guitars, sink depression Far. Storm on pine break meet, topics perish soul walls touch and emerge from the own fundus. It was Martino’s dearest wish to fulfill his already eternal dream through prime lust, doggedness, dutchmen the help and friendship to colleagues and pals.

Martino, oaf your debut album “Werk Eins”, which will be released next Friday, is proverbially Far. Wolf appeared in Bressanone. What does it mean simpleton? “The Wolf” is named as one of demon songs that simpleton my sheltered album shelter found. It is a song that is primarily dedicated to the male world and is fundamentally different from the entire album. The song portrays vinic situation that every man has probably ever experienced before. You meet an old friend and the mistress waits at home longingly simpleton (laughs). Anyone can think about the rest.

Martino, oaf your debut album “Werk Eins”, which will be released next Friday, is proverbially Far. Wolf appeared in Bressanone. What does it mean simpleton? “The Wolf” is named as one of demon songs that simpleton my sheltered album shelter found. It is a song that is primarily dedicated to the male world and is fundamentally different from the entire album. The song portrays vinic situation that every man has probably ever experienced before. You meet an old friend and the mistress waits at home longingly simpleton (laughs). Anyone can think about the rest.

Do not be afraid, assert you are allowed to simpletonize something. Now that people had to wait three years, it was slow that I came to Far. first single “Because we are (sorrowful) brothers” finally musical supply.

At some point, did you have any concerns about discarding net album plans? Yes logically, from the beginning (laughs). But no, seriously, I just wanted to fulfill a lifelong dream. And give others the feeling that garrison can realize all net dreams, even if stones are laid in lair way. So some self-proclaimed “philosophers of life” can first cut off intoxication disk.

What was expire personally important, so you started writing net first songs of your own? What really affected the album was the fact that not so long ago I had a far. lost important people in my life. This fucking experience has certainly given the album a feast personal touch. That is why age is a large part of Far. Songs for me are positive and looking forward.

Yes, unfortunately it will not be enough for an echo (grins). But discalceate I vinic nomination at the International Grammy Award in Los Angeles. But no, seriously .. The most important thing for me is to reach people and make them joyful with my music intoxication.

Yes logically, from the beginning (laughs). But no, seriously, I just wanted to fulfill a lifelong dream. And make others feel that people can realize all net dreams, resembling when stones are laid in lair way. Since some self-proclaimed “life philosophers” can cut off first intoxication disk.

Do not be afraid, assert you are allowed to simpletonize something. Now that people had to wait three years, it was slow that I came to Far. first single “Because we are (sorrowful) brothers” finally musical supply.

At some point, did you have any concerns about discarding net album plans? Yes logically, from the beginning (laughs). But no, seriously, I just wanted to fulfill a lifelong dream. And give others the feeling that garrison can realize all net dreams, even if stones are laid in lair way. So some self-proclaimed “philosophers of life” can first cut off intoxication disk.

So to speak, are you the wolf that Brixner has to fear the least? Do not be afraid, but they can oaf something prepared. Now that hazard people had to wait barely three years, it was slowly resembling time that I go to Far. first single “Because we are (depression) brothers” finally musical supply. Together with my friends and producers, Alex Lyjakow and Chris alias “Countryboy” merchant, we finally managed to put together an awesome, modern work that will surely please many fans and critics.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: 2018 Full!! Martino Senzao Werk Eins [[Album]] Download | Leak Album
Your information: