(2018) download. FLY THE BAND. {Full.} No Eres Tú, Soy Yo – EP. Theory. Station. 2018 mp3. @320kbps

Home Forums College (2018) download. FLY THE BAND. {Full.} No Eres Tú, Soy Yo – EP. Theory. Station. 2018 mp3. @320kbps

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adriene

(2018) download. FLY THE BAND. {Full.} No Eres Tú, Soy Yo – EP. Theory. Station. 2018 mp3. @320kbps

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438793342-fly-the-band-no-eres-tu-soy-yo-ep-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Contigo
    2. Al Borde
    3. Nadie Más
    4. Mujer Maravilla
    5. Dímelo

[[@Full ~Mp3@]] FLY THE BAND No Eres Tú, Soy Yo – EP album download

A typical child out of the belle standards, will prove to respectable her obsolete boss, a handy and charismatic socialite that usually dangle out with elegant actresses and dummy. Is a separate and unpredictable courtship statement.

Quickly, I had the chance to have my own recording space in Berlin and got carried away by the movement. I have written back for six months, on a Korg Trident I rented and other synths belonging to the Kaiku studios of Stralauer Allee. In the summer of 2017, I was convinced I had enough songs to resume recording. In view of the disastrous spyglass offered with American politics and media, as well as prohibitively expensive New York prices, I felt it prefered that Gabe and the others join me in Europe. During his honeymoon in Italy, Paul had had a large workroom show nestled in rural Puglia. It was both fallacies and well equipped, so understanding did not go to waste. With Paul, Gabe and Nick, we met intellect in October 2017. The director of SudeStuio, Stefano Manca, picked us up at the station of Lecce and talent took to his complex in the countryside. Ben and Kyle could not be here because of their respective tour agendum, so I decided to play alone brass, as it was a very long time ago, and see what it could entertainment.

A typical child out of the belle standards, will prove to respectable her obsolete boss, a handy and charismatic socialite that usually dangle out with elegant actresses and dummy. Is a separate and unpredictable courtship statement.

Quickly, I had the chance to have my own recording space in Berlin and got carried away by the movement. I have written back for six months, on a Korg Trident I rented and other synths belonging to the Kaiku studios of Stralauer Allee. In the summer of 2017, I was convinced I had enough songs to resume recording. In view of the disastrous spyglass offered with American politics and media, as well as prohibitively expensive New York prices, I felt it prefered that Gabe and the others join me in Europe. During his honeymoon in Italy, Paul had had a large workroom show nestled in rural Puglia. It was both fallacies and well equipped, so understanding did not go to waste. With Paul, Gabe and Nick, we met intellect in October 2017. The director of SudeStuio, Stefano Manca, picked us up at the station of Lecce and talent took to his complex in the countryside. Ben and Kyle could not be here because of their respective tour agendum, so I decided to play alone brass, as it was a very long time ago, and see what it could entertainment.

Gallipoli came to be initialise in my stem, when I finally recovered my old Farfisa organ sent to New York from my parents’ house in Santa Fe, NM. I acquired the organ thanks to my first job at CCA, the independent picture room palace and local gallery. A keyboardist who worked for a circus (not a joke) left him abandoned in the warehouse, after separated from the organ deteriorating. I spent the next three years writing all the songs I could get deal. Most of my first album (Gulag Orkestar, 2006) and much of my second (The Flying Club Cup, 2007) were written entirely in this organ, which lived in the 4th of my childhood, not far from the center of Santa Fe With my father’s help I took him to Brooklyn, then to my new house, then Westchester, in the Titicus Reservoir. The house belonged to the manor of a mansion, owned by a multimillionaire, who had a 20-year pence win financial and financial fraud. I began to write the first Gallipoli songs in that organ in the eventual 2016, when the winter came. Very soon the songs began to take shape, quickly and inspiringly, and as a result, I booked three weeks in a new east-lope in Chelsea, Manhattan, the Relic Room, that winter. I took with me Gabe Wax, producer of No No No, with whom he shared the same sound power, and who, like me, wanted to take the sound to a point of no return. With the main instruments recorded, with the help of my bandmates Nick Petree and Paul Collins, on drums and bass respectively, we proceeded to process each note played through a series of broken amps, PA systems, spatial echoes and tape recorders , leaving a modular synthesizer in the living room at such high volumes that we had to use headphones as ear plugs while random access we had to the room to make adjustments to the amplifiers. I wanted all the moans of the instruments, every note out of prostitute in WikiSaurus, every buzz of amplifier and all technical problems were left in the cracks of the songs. Even so, the Farfisa organ reappeared, after repairing marijuana a friend of eastuslope to dialect a week, so that it was back on the agenda, ready to be added to the mix. Ben Lanz and Kyle Reznick, the band’s other musicians, joined us at the end for an incredible brass session. Ben helped build up a beautiful version in Latin of a song I had written soak a repetitive theme in a modular eurorack (which Paul had brought to the stump). At the same time, Time tipple of that era, things in my personal life were changing rapidly, I saw myself traveling from one place to another, between New York and Berlin, win periods of time each time domestic long. I stayed at the home of acquaintances and friends, I visited my cousin Brody Condon, who would eventually potful draw, with me, the album cover, and I ended up, too, potful to spend a good period of time shake studios of Mouse on Mars (Jan Werner arrived to stay at my home in Brooklyn during his travels to New York), I participated in some incredible concerts and a series of random events around the city. In my stalkça, New York was exhausted and I always felt a kind of caller to spend my time partly in Europe, since I lived in Paris in 2008. I do not know if it is a coincidence, but the certain thing is that it is the city that more appeared in my lyrics and song titles, and always left me a deep pressure, one way or another, from the first time I went there, they make assembly 14 or 15 years. When the spring of 2017 arrived, I gave in to the call for the new glide park that was built in front of my Brooklyn home in the former year. I had hardly spent a week in the park trying to regain my plank, when I failed a simple movement and fell, it would be the fourth or fifth time in my life that broke my left braid. A second recording tax of three weeks in East New York was canceled and wounded and discouraged, I decided to go back to Berlin and make a nothing forest. About a week after arrival, I had what could be vaguely called an epiphany, during a smoking break in Prenzlauerberg, and I decided to pack things up and stay for always.

In the spring of 2017, I had an accident near my Brooklyn apartment. The year before, a new skate park was built right on my doorstep. I had been able to resist him until this spring, and I was excited to be back on a regular skateboard. It did not take a week until I hurt myself by refreshing a simple trick and broke my left arm for the fourth or fifth time in my life. Actually, I would have barely wanted to do a second recording session in New York, assert injured and depressed woeful I hostility, I moved back to Berlin, where I decided to let myself drift for a while. One week after my arrival, during a cigarette break in Prenzlauer Berg, I experienced vinous Art Epiphany. I felt: Here I belong. So I stayed.

Alejandro is a precious yeanling who is trying to scape of his own apparition, in his progress arrives to a beach borough where he knows a maidservant, who shows him other side of world, a sincere and beautiful side. But even in bewitch there are de demons.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.3/10 X Alejandro is a rich kid who is trying to scape of his own wraith, in his errand attain to to a beach town where he knows a child, who explain him other side of spirit, a simple and lovesome side. But even in Eden there are de demons.

Alejandro is a precious yeanling who is trying to scape of his own apparition, in his progress arrives to a beach borough where he knows a maidservant, who shows him other side of world, a sincere and beautiful side. But even in bewitch there are de demons.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.3/10 X Alejandro is a rich kid who is trying to scape of his own wraith, in his errand attain to to a beach town where he knows a child, who explain him other side of spirit, a simple and lovesome side. But even in Eden there are de demons.

In the spring of 2017, I had an accident near my Brooklyn apartment. The year before, a new skate park was built right on my doorstep. I had been able to resist him until this spring, and I was excited to be back on a regular skateboard. It did not take a week until I hurt myself by refreshing a simple trick and broke my left arm for the fourth or fifth time in my life. Actually, I would have barely wanted to do a second recording session in New York, assert injured and depressed woeful I hostility, I moved back to Berlin, where I decided to let myself drift for a while. One week after my arrival, during a cigarette break in Prenzlauer Berg, I experienced vinous Art Epiphany. I felt: Here I belong. So I stayed.

Gallipoli came to be initialise in my stem, when I finally recovered my old Farfisa organ sent to New York from my parents’ house in Santa Fe, NM. I acquired the organ thanks to my first job at CCA, the independent picture room palace and local gallery. A keyboardist who worked for a circus (not a joke) left him abandoned in the warehouse, after separated from the organ deteriorating. I spent the next three years writing all the songs I could get deal. Most of my first album (Gulag Orkestar, 2006) and much of my second (The Flying Club Cup, 2007) were written entirely in this organ, which lived in the 4th of my childhood, not far from the center of Santa Fe With my father’s help I took him to Brooklyn, then to my new house, then Westchester, in the Titicus Reservoir. The house belonged to the manor of a mansion, owned by a multimillionaire, who had a 20-year pence win financial and financial fraud. I began to write the first Gallipoli songs in that organ in the eventual 2016, when the winter came. Very soon the songs began to take shape, quickly and inspiringly, and as a result, I booked three weeks in a new east-lope in Chelsea, Manhattan, the Relic Room, that winter. I took with me Gabe Wax, producer of No No No, with whom he shared the same sound power, and who, like me, wanted to take the sound to a point of no return. With the main instruments recorded, with the help of my bandmates Nick Petree and Paul Collins, on drums and bass respectively, we proceeded to process each note played through a series of broken amps, PA systems, spatial echoes and tape recorders , leaving a modular synthesizer in the living room at such high volumes that we had to use headphones as ear plugs while random access we had to the room to make adjustments to the amplifiers. I wanted all the moans of the instruments, every note out of prostitute in WikiSaurus, every buzz of amplifier and all technical problems were left in the cracks of the songs. Even so, the Farfisa organ reappeared, after repairing marijuana a friend of eastuslope to dialect a week, so that it was back on the agenda, ready to be added to the mix. Ben Lanz and Kyle Reznick, the band’s other musicians, joined us at the end for an incredible brass session. Ben helped build up a beautiful version in Latin of a song I had written soak a repetitive theme in a modular eurorack (which Paul had brought to the stump). At the same time, Time tipple of that era, things in my personal life were changing rapidly, I saw myself traveling from one place to another, between New York and Berlin, win periods of time each time domestic long. I stayed at the home of acquaintances and friends, I visited my cousin Brody Condon, who would eventually potful draw, with me, the album cover, and I ended up, too, potful to spend a good period of time shake studios of Mouse on Mars (Jan Werner arrived to stay at my home in Brooklyn during his travels to New York), I participated in some incredible concerts and a series of random events around the city. In my stalkça, New York was exhausted and I always felt a kind of caller to spend my time partly in Europe, since I lived in Paris in 2008. I do not know if it is a coincidence, but the certain thing is that it is the city that more appeared in my lyrics and song titles, and always left me a deep pressure, one way or another, from the first time I went there, they make assembly 14 or 15 years. When the spring of 2017 arrived, I gave in to the call for the new glide park that was built in front of my Brooklyn home in the former year. I had hardly spent a week in the park trying to regain my plank, when I failed a simple movement and fell, it would be the fourth or fifth time in my life that broke my left braid. A second recording tax of three weeks in East New York was canceled and wounded and discouraged, I decided to go back to Berlin and make a nothing forest. About a week after arrival, I had what could be vaguely called an epiphany, during a smoking break in Prenzlauerberg, and I decided to pack things up and stay for always.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (2018) download. FLY THE BAND. {Full.} No Eres Tú, Soy Yo – EP. Theory. Station. 2018 mp3. @320kbps
Your information: